Sadly, he was again taken to the hospital as it has been revealed that he broke two kneecaps and two ribs and fractured his collarbone.
Luckily, Leno isn’t someone who gives up easily so despite the severity of his injuries he shared with his fans that he’s been feeling fine and is back to work.
He hopes that he would be able to recover completely in a matter of days.
According to the host himself, he was out exploring his 1940 Indian motorcycle when he smelled gasoline and made a decision to take a detour.
“As a result, I directed the bike down a backstreet and crossed an adjacent parking lot.” Further, he told Las Vegas Review-Journal that “someone had unknowingly strung a wire across the parking lot without a flag or any other visible warning signs.”
As her rode right into the wire, Leno was lurched out of his seat and onto the pavement.
He told onlookers that he was totally unaware of the wire and it wasn’t his fault and that there was no time for him to act, thus left his motorcycle roll on its own.
For more on the story go to the video below.